UPDATE: Hostage Standoff At SF Pot-Growing Operation Ends; 4 Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police say a standoff has ended after police arrested a robbery suspect who had barricaded himself inside a marijuana growing site in San Francisco.
Officers say four hostages who worked inside the building had been released earlier.
Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Wednesday that a tactical team with a police dog arrested the man who surrendered following the seven-hour standoff at the building in the city’s Bayview district.
Earlier, police arrested three other suspects wearing ski masks as they ran from the scene following a robbery report.
Police quickly set up a three-block perimeter and treated the situation as though there were hostages. A SWAT team and negotiators were called.