UPDATE: Hostage Standoff At SF Pot-Growing Operation Ends; 4 Arrested
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police say a standoff has ended after police arrested a robbery suspect who had barricaded himself inside a marijuana growing site in San Francisco.
Officers say four hostages who worked inside the building had been released earlier.
Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Wednesday that a tactical team with a police dog arrested the man who surrendered following the seven-hour standoff at the building in the city’s Bayview district.
Earlier, police arrested three other suspects wearing ski masks as they ran from the scene following a robbery report.
Police quickly set up a three-block perimeter and treated the situation as though there were hostages. A SWAT team and negotiators were called.