UPDATE: Hostage Standoff At SF Pot-Growing Operation Ends; 4 Arrested
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police say a standoff has ended after police arrested a robbery suspect who had barricaded himself inside a marijuana growing site in San Francisco.
Officers say four hostages who worked inside the building had been released earlier.
Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Wednesday that a tactical team with a police dog arrested the man who surrendered following the seven-hour standoff at the building in the city’s Bayview district.
Earlier, police arrested three other suspects wearing ski masks as they ran from the scene following a robbery report.
Police quickly set up a three-block perimeter and treated the situation as though there were hostages. A SWAT team and negotiators were called.