UPDATE: Hostage Standoff At SF Pot-Growing Operation Ends; 4 Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police say a standoff has ended after police arrested a robbery suspect who had barricaded himself inside a marijuana growing site in San Francisco.
Officers say four hostages who worked inside the building had been released earlier.
Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Wednesday that a tactical team with a police dog arrested the man who surrendered following the seven-hour standoff at the building in the city’s Bayview district.
Earlier, police arrested three other suspects wearing ski masks as they ran from the scene following a robbery report.
Police quickly set up a three-block perimeter and treated the situation as though there were hostages. A SWAT team and negotiators were called.