Caltrans Warns Commuters Of Westbound Highway 50 Delays
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans is warning Friday commuters to plan accordingly as a detour could affect their drive due to some scheduled maintenance.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Caltrans crews are scheduled to replace some signs along westbound Highway 50, closing the connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 80 in West Sacramento.
Westbound commuters will be detoured to West Capital Avenue and then to Enterprise Boulevard before heading back onto eastbound Highway 50 to westbound Interstate 80.
Unexpected weather or other events may prolong the work or cause it to be rescheduled.