Caltrans Warns Commuters Of Westbound Highway 50 Delays
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans is warning Friday commuters to plan accordingly as a detour could affect their drive due to some scheduled maintenance.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Caltrans crews are scheduled to replace some signs along westbound Highway 50, closing the connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 80 in West Sacramento.
Westbound commuters will be detoured to West Capital Avenue and then to Enterprise Boulevard before heading back onto eastbound Highway 50 to westbound Interstate 80.
Unexpected weather or other events may prolong the work or cause it to be rescheduled.