Caltrans Warns Commuters Of Westbound Highway 50 Delays
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans is warning Friday commuters to plan accordingly as a detour could affect their drive due to some scheduled maintenance.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Caltrans crews are scheduled to replace some signs along westbound Highway 50, closing the connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 80 in West Sacramento.
Westbound commuters will be detoured to West Capital Avenue and then to Enterprise Boulevard before heading back onto eastbound Highway 50 to westbound Interstate 80.
Unexpected weather or other events may prolong the work or cause it to be rescheduled.