Caltrans Warns Commuters Of Westbound Highway 50 Delays
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans is warning Friday commuters to plan accordingly as a detour could affect their drive due to some scheduled maintenance.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Caltrans crews are scheduled to replace some signs along westbound Highway 50, closing the connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 80 in West Sacramento.
Westbound commuters will be detoured to West Capital Avenue and then to Enterprise Boulevard before heading back onto eastbound Highway 50 to westbound Interstate 80.
Unexpected weather or other events may prolong the work or cause it to be rescheduled.