Caltrans Warns Commuters Of Westbound Highway 50 Delays
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Caltrans is warning Friday commuters to plan accordingly as a detour could affect their drive due to some scheduled maintenance.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Caltrans crews are scheduled to replace some signs along westbound Highway 50, closing the connector ramp to eastbound Interstate 80 in West Sacramento.
Westbound commuters will be detoured to West Capital Avenue and then to Enterprise Boulevard before heading back onto eastbound Highway 50 to westbound Interstate 80.
Unexpected weather or other events may prolong the work or cause it to be rescheduled.