5th Annual Donut Dash Raises Money For Hospitalized Kids
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A sweet event was held Saturday to raise dough for hospitalized children.
Nearly 2,000 people came out for the fifth annual Donut Dash in Land Park. Runners ran four miles and ate four donuts. The money is going to help sick and hospitalized children at Sutter’s Children Center.
“It helps the children that are at the hospital that have extended stays. It provides them iPads, video games, other art projects, things like that,” said Kate Nutall, Donut Dash coordinator.
Nearly 300 dozen donuts and 400 dozen donut holes were made for this event.