Highway 50 Traffic Backed Up For Miles After SUV Hits 2 Other Vehicles
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Eastbound Highway 50 near Watt Avenue is now clear after a pickup truck collided with a Caltrans vehicle and overturned Monday afternoon, officials say.
Caltrans closed eastbound Highway 50, which caused a traffic backup that stretched for miles to 51st Street.
The employee involved in the accident did not complain of pain, Caltrans says, but was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
The condition of the driver in the pickup is not known.