Highway 50 Traffic Backed Up For Miles After SUV Hits 2 Other Vehicles
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Eastbound Highway 50 near Watt Avenue is now clear after a pickup truck collided with a Caltrans vehicle and overturned Monday afternoon, officials say.
Caltrans closed eastbound Highway 50, which caused a traffic backup that stretched for miles to 51st Street.
The employee involved in the accident did not complain of pain, Caltrans says, but was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
The condition of the driver in the pickup is not known.