Highway 50 Traffic Backed Up For Miles After SUV Hits 2 Other Vehicles
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Eastbound Highway 50 near Watt Avenue is now clear after a pickup truck collided with a Caltrans vehicle and overturned Monday afternoon, officials say.
Caltrans closed eastbound Highway 50, which caused a traffic backup that stretched for miles to 51st Street.
The employee involved in the accident did not complain of pain, Caltrans says, but was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
The condition of the driver in the pickup is not known.