Highway 50 Traffic Backed Up For Miles After SUV Hits 2 Other Vehicles
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Eastbound Highway 50 near Watt Avenue is now clear after a pickup truck collided with a Caltrans vehicle and overturned Monday afternoon, officials say.
Caltrans closed eastbound Highway 50, which caused a traffic backup that stretched for miles to 51st Street.
The employee involved in the accident did not complain of pain, Caltrans says, but was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
The condition of the driver in the pickup is not known.