Highway 50 Traffic Backed Up For Miles After SUV Hits 2 Other Vehicles
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Eastbound Highway 50 near Watt Avenue is now clear after a pickup truck collided with a Caltrans vehicle and overturned Monday afternoon, officials say.
Caltrans closed eastbound Highway 50, which caused a traffic backup that stretched for miles to 51st Street.
The employee involved in the accident did not complain of pain, Caltrans says, but was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
The condition of the driver in the pickup is not known.