Man Hit And Killed While Walking Along Busy Road In Lincoln
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) – A man is dead this morning after an accident in Lincoln.
The crash happened on Thursday night around 10 p.m. on Industrial Avenue just south of Athens Avenue.
Police say a car hit a man who was walking along the road. The driver stopped and called 9-1-1 right away.
It’s not clear if she’s facing any charges. Police are still trying to figure out exactly where the man was walking and why he was on such a busy road.