Man Hit And Killed While Walking Along Busy Road In Lincoln
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
LINCOLN (CBS13) – A man is dead this morning after an accident in Lincoln.
The crash happened on Thursday night around 10 p.m. on Industrial Avenue just south of Athens Avenue.
Police say a car hit a man who was walking along the road. The driver stopped and called 9-1-1 right away.
It’s not clear if she’s facing any charges. Police are still trying to figure out exactly where the man was walking and why he was on such a busy road.