Woman Arrested For Standing In Busy Roadway With Kids
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Sacramento woman for child endangerment after she was spotted late Friday night standing in the middle of the road with young children.
Lorraine Cwalina, 32, was reportedly in the roadway in the 4200 block of Norwood Avenue with two young kids at around 10:45 Friday night, say Sacramento police. Callers said they feared for the kids’ safety.
Police were able to locate Cwalina and the kids and say they were unharmed. Cwalina was taken into custody and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail. The kids were taken into protective custody.