Woman Arrested For Standing In Busy Roadway With Kids
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Sacramento woman for child endangerment after she was spotted late Friday night standing in the middle of the road with young children.
Lorraine Cwalina, 32, was reportedly in the roadway in the 4200 block of Norwood Avenue with two young kids at around 10:45 Friday night, say Sacramento police. Callers said they feared for the kids’ safety.
Police were able to locate Cwalina and the kids and say they were unharmed. Cwalina was taken into custody and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail. The kids were taken into protective custody.