Woman Arrested For Standing In Busy Roadway With Kids
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Sacramento woman for child endangerment after she was spotted late Friday night standing in the middle of the road with young children.
Lorraine Cwalina, 32, was reportedly in the roadway in the 4200 block of Norwood Avenue with two young kids at around 10:45 Friday night, say Sacramento police. Callers said they feared for the kids’ safety.
Police were able to locate Cwalina and the kids and say they were unharmed. Cwalina was taken into custody and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail. The kids were taken into protective custody.