Woman Arrested For Standing In Busy Roadway With Kids
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Sacramento woman for child endangerment after she was spotted late Friday night standing in the middle of the road with young children.
Lorraine Cwalina, 32, was reportedly in the roadway in the 4200 block of Norwood Avenue with two young kids at around 10:45 Friday night, say Sacramento police. Callers said they feared for the kids’ safety.
Police were able to locate Cwalina and the kids and say they were unharmed. Cwalina was taken into custody and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail. The kids were taken into protective custody.