UPDATE: French Camp Man Arrested For Shooting And Killing Wife
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FRENCH CAMP (CBS13) – Police have arrested a French Camp man for allegedly shooting and killing his wife on Friday night.
Juan Valdez, 37, shot and killed Gloria Ann Castro at their home on Janet Road, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office. Officials say the children may have witnessed the shooting.
At 4:30 p.m. on Friday deputies were already on their way to the home to investigate a domestic disturbance call when they heard about the shooting.
Castro, who was in her 40s, lived at the home in the typically quiet neighborhood with her husband and three children ages 8, 5, and four months. The children are now staying with nearby family members.
Deputies were back at the home Saturday gathering evidence.
Family members were also at the home gathering up the children’s clothing and toys.