Thousands Line Up Outside Cal Expo Gun Show To Buy Ammunition
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Thousands of people lined up for hours outside Cal Expo to buy ammunition. The line wrapped around the building for the first day of the two-day gun show.
You’ve heard the early bird gets the worm. At the Crossroads of the West gun show it couldn’t be truer.
“We got here at 5:45 a.m.,” said one person. “We were 64th and it took us 3.5 hours.
“”This is for my rifle,” said an attendee.
Ammunition is a hot commodity at Cal Expo.
“I was planning on buying some ammunition around here but the line actually wrapped around the building,” said Galen Miller.
“What many people are coming for is ammo because there isn’t any available in the traditional channels,” said gun show owner Bob Templeton.
And the heated debate on gun control is prompting some gun owners like Miller to stock up.