Thousands Line Up Outside Cal Expo Gun Show To Buy Ammunition (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
“When they talk about all this stuff going on and the bans I think to myself I need to get some ammo now before it’s gone,” said Miller
“They’re just trying to ban it because of mass shootings, but there’s mass stabbings they’re not banning knives you know kind of the same thing,” said Tyler.
Templeton says every gun must be processed by a licensed dealer. There’s a 10-day waiting period and background checks.
“We can all agree we need to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental health issues or people who are felons or who are predisposed to violence,” said Templeton.
“Everyone who’s mentally capable should be able to own a gun,” said Steve.
The Crossroads of the West gun show runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.