Thousands Line Up Outside Cal Expo Gun Show To Buy Ammunition (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
“When they talk about all this stuff going on and the bans I think to myself I need to get some ammo now before it’s gone,” said Miller
“They’re just trying to ban it because of mass shootings, but there’s mass stabbings they’re not banning knives you know kind of the same thing,” said Tyler.
Templeton says every gun must be processed by a licensed dealer. There’s a 10-day waiting period and background checks.
“We can all agree we need to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental health issues or people who are felons or who are predisposed to violence,” said Templeton.
“Everyone who’s mentally capable should be able to own a gun,” said Steve.
The Crossroads of the West gun show runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.