Thousands Line Up Outside Cal Expo Gun Show To Buy Ammunition (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
“When they talk about all this stuff going on and the bans I think to myself I need to get some ammo now before it’s gone,” said Miller
“They’re just trying to ban it because of mass shootings, but there’s mass stabbings they’re not banning knives you know kind of the same thing,” said Tyler.
Templeton says every gun must be processed by a licensed dealer. There’s a 10-day waiting period and background checks.
“We can all agree we need to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental health issues or people who are felons or who are predisposed to violence,” said Templeton.
“Everyone who’s mentally capable should be able to own a gun,” said Steve.
The Crossroads of the West gun show runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.