Thousands Line Up Outside Cal Expo Gun Show To Buy Ammunition (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
“When they talk about all this stuff going on and the bans I think to myself I need to get some ammo now before it’s gone,” said Miller
“They’re just trying to ban it because of mass shootings, but there’s mass stabbings they’re not banning knives you know kind of the same thing,” said Tyler.
Templeton says every gun must be processed by a licensed dealer. There’s a 10-day waiting period and background checks.
“We can all agree we need to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental health issues or people who are felons or who are predisposed to violence,” said Templeton.
“Everyone who’s mentally capable should be able to own a gun,” said Steve.
The Crossroads of the West gun show runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.