Wildlife Officials Defend Actions Leading To Death Of Black Bear
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. (CBS13) – Nevada wildlife workers are defending their handling of a black bear that died while they were trying to catch it.
A Department of Wildlife spokesman says they tranquilized the bear earlier this month near Incline Village after it caused traffic problems. But the bear stopped breathing.
The agency says the bear was underweight and health problems likely played a role in its death.