Vehicle Accident Causes SUV To Roll, Sends 4 To The Hospital
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A collision between two vehicles in West Sacramento caused one vehicle to roll over and sent four people to the hospital.
The crash happened on the corner of Lake Road and Enterprise Boulevard. Police say one car was trying to merge and get onto the freeway when it ran a red light. An SUV that had a green light drove into the intersection and collided with the first vehicle, causing the air bags to go off. Dust from the airbags filled the cabin, causing the driver to lose control of the SUV and hit a nearby guardrail. The SUV rolled into a ditch.
Three people were in the SUV when it rolled. They were all taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for minor injuries. The driver was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
It’s unknown what charges the driver who allegedly ran the light will face.