Vehicle Accident Causes SUV To Roll, Sends 4 To The Hospital
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A collision between two vehicles in West Sacramento caused one vehicle to roll over and sent four people to the hospital.
The crash happened on the corner of Lake Road and Enterprise Boulevard. Police say one car was trying to merge and get onto the freeway when it ran a red light. An SUV that had a green light drove into the intersection and collided with the first vehicle, causing the air bags to go off. Dust from the airbags filled the cabin, causing the driver to lose control of the SUV and hit a nearby guardrail. The SUV rolled into a ditch.
Three people were in the SUV when it rolled. They were all taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for minor injuries. The driver was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
It’s unknown what charges the driver who allegedly ran the light will face.