Lincoln High Student Arrested For Making Bomb Threat
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) – Lincoln police have arrested a teen accused of making a bomb threat at Lincoln High School on Friday.
The 17-year-old was arrested on Tuesday afternoon on suspicion of making a bomb threat, falsely reporting an emergency and violating his probation. He was booked into the Placer County Juvenile Hall.
The unnamed student is an Auburn resident and a student at Lincoln High. His arrest came after a joint investigation between the Lincoln police detectives and the Placer County Probation Department. His name is being withheld due to his age.