Lincoln High Student Arrested For Making Bomb Threat
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) – Lincoln police have arrested a teen accused of making a bomb threat at Lincoln High School on Friday.
The 17-year-old was arrested on Tuesday afternoon on suspicion of making a bomb threat, falsely reporting an emergency and violating his probation. He was booked into the Placer County Juvenile Hall.
The unnamed student is an Auburn resident and a student at Lincoln High. His arrest came after a joint investigation between the Lincoln police detectives and the Placer County Probation Department. His name is being withheld due to his age.