Woodland Woman Stabbed While Sleeping With Daughter
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland woman was stabbed in the chest while sleeping in bed with her daughter.
At around 1 a.m. Wednesday, police were called out to 14 W. Cross Street after it was reported that a woman had been stabbed while lying in bed with her 9-year-old daughter.
The woman was transported to a UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for the wound to her upper-chest. Her injury is not expected to be life threatening, say police.
Police arrested the suspect, Guillermo Aldama, 35, of Woodland on charges of attempted homicide, and child endangerment.
Anyone with additional details in the case is asked to call Woodland police at 530-661-7800.