Woodland Woman Stabbed While Sleeping With Daughter
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland woman was stabbed in the chest while sleeping in bed with her daughter.
At around 1 a.m. Wednesday, police were called out to 14 W. Cross Street after it was reported that a woman had been stabbed while lying in bed with her 9-year-old daughter.
The woman was transported to a UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for the wound to her upper-chest. Her injury is not expected to be life threatening, say police.
Police arrested the suspect, Guillermo Aldama, 35, of Woodland on charges of attempted homicide, and child endangerment.
Anyone with additional details in the case is asked to call Woodland police at 530-661-7800.