Woodland Woman Stabbed While Sleeping With Daughter
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland woman was stabbed in the chest while sleeping in bed with her daughter.
At around 1 a.m. Wednesday, police were called out to 14 W. Cross Street after it was reported that a woman had been stabbed while lying in bed with her 9-year-old daughter.
The woman was transported to a UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for the wound to her upper-chest. Her injury is not expected to be life threatening, say police.
Police arrested the suspect, Guillermo Aldama, 35, of Woodland on charges of attempted homicide, and child endangerment.
Anyone with additional details in the case is asked to call Woodland police at 530-661-7800.