Woodland Woman Stabbed While Sleeping With Daughter
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland woman was stabbed in the chest while sleeping in bed with her daughter.
At around 1 a.m. Wednesday, police were called out to 14 W. Cross Street after it was reported that a woman had been stabbed while lying in bed with her 9-year-old daughter.
The woman was transported to a UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for the wound to her upper-chest. Her injury is not expected to be life threatening, say police.
Police arrested the suspect, Guillermo Aldama, 35, of Woodland on charges of attempted homicide, and child endangerment.
Anyone with additional details in the case is asked to call Woodland police at 530-661-7800.