Woodland Woman Stabbed While Sleeping With Daughter
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland woman was stabbed in the chest while sleeping in bed with her daughter.
At around 1 a.m. Wednesday, police were called out to 14 W. Cross Street after it was reported that a woman had been stabbed while lying in bed with her 9-year-old daughter.
The woman was transported to a UC Davis Medical Center to be treated for the wound to her upper-chest. Her injury is not expected to be life threatening, say police.
Police arrested the suspect, Guillermo Aldama, 35, of Woodland on charges of attempted homicide, and child endangerment.
Anyone with additional details in the case is asked to call Woodland police at 530-661-7800.