Limo Driver Has ‘Medical Issue,’ Hits Young Girl In Loomis And Dies
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is dead and young girl injured after a limo crash in Loomis.
Placer County sheriff’s officials say a man driving a limousine had some kind of “medical issue” and hit a girl who was walking along Sierra College Boulevard on Saturday. He continued down the road and hit another car before coming to a stop.
The girl was taken to the hospital for surgery. Her condition is unknown.
Police have not released the name of the girl or the driver.