Limo Driver Has ‘Medical Issue,’ Hits Young Girl In Loomis And Dies
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is dead and young girl injured after a limo crash in Loomis.
Placer County sheriff’s officials say a man driving a limousine had some kind of “medical issue” and hit a girl who was walking along Sierra College Boulevard on Saturday. He continued down the road and hit another car before coming to a stop.
The girl was taken to the hospital for surgery. Her condition is unknown.
Police have not released the name of the girl or the driver.