Limo Driver Has ‘Medical Issue,’ Hits Young Girl In Loomis And Dies
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is dead and young girl injured after a limo crash in Loomis.
Placer County sheriff’s officials say a man driving a limousine had some kind of “medical issue” and hit a girl who was walking along Sierra College Boulevard on Saturday. He continued down the road and hit another car before coming to a stop.
The girl was taken to the hospital for surgery. Her condition is unknown.
Police have not released the name of the girl or the driver.