Limo Driver Has ‘Medical Issue,’ Hits Young Girl In Loomis And Dies
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is dead and young girl injured after a limo crash in Loomis.
Placer County sheriff’s officials say a man driving a limousine had some kind of “medical issue” and hit a girl who was walking along Sierra College Boulevard on Saturday. He continued down the road and hit another car before coming to a stop.
The girl was taken to the hospital for surgery. Her condition is unknown.
Police have not released the name of the girl or the driver.