Limo Driver Has ‘Medical Issue,’ Hits Young Girl In Loomis And Dies
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is dead and young girl injured after a limo crash in Loomis.
Placer County sheriff’s officials say a man driving a limousine had some kind of “medical issue” and hit a girl who was walking along Sierra College Boulevard on Saturday. He continued down the road and hit another car before coming to a stop.
The girl was taken to the hospital for surgery. Her condition is unknown.
Police have not released the name of the girl or the driver.