Think Big Sacramento’s Jeff Dorso Discusses Economic Impact Of New Arena
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
Jeff Dorso of Think Big Sacramento came on the show with Grant to talk about the term sheet from the perspective of the Mayor’s camp. Dorso said this project would be the biggest redevelopment project in Sacramento history and discussed its economic impact, its thorough vetting, the addition of Vivek Ranadivé to the potential ownership group, the upcoming City Council vote on the term sheet and the importance of a public-private partnership to the NBA.