Think Big Sacramento’s Jeff Dorso Discusses Economic Impact Of New Arena
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Jeff Dorso of Think Big Sacramento came on the show with Grant to talk about the term sheet from the perspective of the Mayor’s camp. Dorso said this project would be the biggest redevelopment project in Sacramento history and discussed its economic impact, its thorough vetting, the addition of Vivek Ranadivé to the potential ownership group, the upcoming City Council vote on the term sheet and the importance of a public-private partnership to the NBA.