Two People Die After SUV Flips Over Into Stockton Irrigation Ditch
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and a woman were killed Monday after an SUV veered off Highway 4 and rolled into an irrigation ditch beside the road.
CHP says around 10 a.m., the vehicle left the road for unknown reasons, flipped and landed upside down in the ditch that contained about three feet of water.
Two men nearby saw the crash and came over to help. They jumped in the water and tried to rescue the passengers, but it was too late.
CHP says speed was not a factor in the crash.