Two People Die After SUV Flips Over Into Stockton Irrigation Ditch
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and a woman were killed Monday after an SUV veered off Highway 4 and rolled into an irrigation ditch beside the road.
CHP says around 10 a.m., the vehicle left the road for unknown reasons, flipped and landed upside down in the ditch that contained about three feet of water.
Two men nearby saw the crash and came over to help. They jumped in the water and tried to rescue the passengers, but it was too late.
CHP says speed was not a factor in the crash.