Two People Die After SUV Flips Over Into Stockton Irrigation Ditch
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and a woman were killed Monday after an SUV veered off Highway 4 and rolled into an irrigation ditch beside the road.
CHP says around 10 a.m., the vehicle left the road for unknown reasons, flipped and landed upside down in the ditch that contained about three feet of water.
Two men nearby saw the crash and came over to help. They jumped in the water and tried to rescue the passengers, but it was too late.
CHP says speed was not a factor in the crash.