Two People Die After SUV Flips Over Into Stockton Irrigation Ditch
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and a woman were killed Monday after an SUV veered off Highway 4 and rolled into an irrigation ditch beside the road.
CHP says around 10 a.m., the vehicle left the road for unknown reasons, flipped and landed upside down in the ditch that contained about three feet of water.
Two men nearby saw the crash and came over to help. They jumped in the water and tried to rescue the passengers, but it was too late.
CHP says speed was not a factor in the crash.