Two People Die After SUV Flips Over Into Stockton Irrigation Ditch
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and a woman were killed Monday after an SUV veered off Highway 4 and rolled into an irrigation ditch beside the road.
CHP says around 10 a.m., the vehicle left the road for unknown reasons, flipped and landed upside down in the ditch that contained about three feet of water.
Two men nearby saw the crash and came over to help. They jumped in the water and tried to rescue the passengers, but it was too late.
CHP says speed was not a factor in the crash.