Citrus Heights Man Arrested For Distributing Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A Citrus Heights man has been arrested on charges of distributing child pornography.
Danny Smith, 50, was arrested in Citrus Heights Tuesday after Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force received a report that Smith was trading child pornography images over the Internet. Detectives obtained a federal search warrant, searched Smith’s home and allegedly found child pornography on his computer, according to according to Sacramento County sheriff’s dept. Sgt. Jason Ramos.
Smith was taken into custody and booked into the Sacramento County Main jail on one felony count resulting from the investigation. His bail has been set at $50,000.
Detectives are asking anyone who has information pertaining to Smith and any unlawful activity to contact the High-Tech Crimes Task Force at (916) 874-3002.