Sacramento River Cats Fine Those Misspelling Team’s Name
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO – After 13 years, some still have trouble spelling the Sacramento River Cats. So the team has announced it will be fining anyone that misspells the team’s moniker.
The team wants everyone to know that “River Cats” is comprised of two words. So, effective immediately, anyone that incorrectly spells “River Cats” faces a $1 fine from the organization. The team has made exceptions for Twitter mentions, text messages, and handwritten notes.
So far, a total of $7 has been collected. All money collected will go to the River Cats Foundation.