Sacramento River Cats Fine Those Misspelling Team’s Name
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO – After 13 years, some still have trouble spelling the Sacramento River Cats. So the team has announced it will be fining anyone that misspells the team’s moniker.
The team wants everyone to know that “River Cats” is comprised of two words. So, effective immediately, anyone that incorrectly spells “River Cats” faces a $1 fine from the organization. The team has made exceptions for Twitter mentions, text messages, and handwritten notes.
So far, a total of $7 has been collected. All money collected will go to the River Cats Foundation.