Sacramento River Cats Fine Those Misspelling Team’s Name
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO – After 13 years, some still have trouble spelling the Sacramento River Cats. So the team has announced it will be fining anyone that misspells the team’s moniker.
The team wants everyone to know that “River Cats” is comprised of two words. So, effective immediately, anyone that incorrectly spells “River Cats” faces a $1 fine from the organization. The team has made exceptions for Twitter mentions, text messages, and handwritten notes.
So far, a total of $7 has been collected. All money collected will go to the River Cats Foundation.