Sacramento River Cats Fine Those Misspelling Team’s Name
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO – After 13 years, some still have trouble spelling the Sacramento River Cats. So the team has announced it will be fining anyone that misspells the team’s moniker.
The team wants everyone to know that “River Cats” is comprised of two words. So, effective immediately, anyone that incorrectly spells “River Cats” faces a $1 fine from the organization. The team has made exceptions for Twitter mentions, text messages, and handwritten notes.
So far, a total of $7 has been collected. All money collected will go to the River Cats Foundation.