Former Sac State Housing Employee Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMNETO (CBS13) – A former Sacramento State housing employee suspected of embezzlement was arrested Monday, university police say.
Sacramento State police said that Cpl. Jeff Soloman has been investigating 45-year-old Laini Harris, a former Upper Eastside Lofts employee.
Harris is charged with misappropriating residents’ rent payments.