Former Sac State Housing Employee Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMNETO (CBS13) – A former Sacramento State housing employee suspected of embezzlement was arrested Monday, university police say.
Sacramento State police said that Cpl. Jeff Soloman has been investigating 45-year-old Laini Harris, a former Upper Eastside Lofts employee.
Harris is charged with misappropriating residents’ rent payments.