Former Sac State Housing Employee Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMNETO (CBS13) – A former Sacramento State housing employee suspected of embezzlement was arrested Monday, university police say.
Sacramento State police said that Cpl. Jeff Soloman has been investigating 45-year-old Laini Harris, a former Upper Eastside Lofts employee.
Harris is charged with misappropriating residents’ rent payments.