Former Sac State Housing Employee Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMNETO (CBS13) – A former Sacramento State housing employee suspected of embezzlement was arrested Monday, university police say.
Sacramento State police said that Cpl. Jeff Soloman has been investigating 45-year-old Laini Harris, a former Upper Eastside Lofts employee.
Harris is charged with misappropriating residents’ rent payments.