Pop-Up Showers Possible Today
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Some much-needed moisture is headed our way, which is evident by the cloud cover in the area.
Winds are out of the southeast in Sacramento and out of the east in Stockton this morning.
Temperatures are about one to five degrees warmer than they were at this time yesterday.
Expect some pop-up spring showers in the Sacramento area. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where they will occur.
Later in the week — Friday through Sunday — there’s a strong possibility of showers.
A slight warm-up is coming on Friday.