Pop-Up Showers Possible Today
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
Some much-needed moisture is headed our way, which is evident by the cloud cover in the area.
Winds are out of the southeast in Sacramento and out of the east in Stockton this morning.
Temperatures are about one to five degrees warmer than they were at this time yesterday.
Expect some pop-up spring showers in the Sacramento area. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where they will occur.
Later in the week — Friday through Sunday — there’s a strong possibility of showers.
A slight warm-up is coming on Friday.