Pop-Up Showers Possible Today
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Some much-needed moisture is headed our way, which is evident by the cloud cover in the area.
Winds are out of the southeast in Sacramento and out of the east in Stockton this morning.
Temperatures are about one to five degrees warmer than they were at this time yesterday.
Expect some pop-up spring showers in the Sacramento area. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where they will occur.
Later in the week — Friday through Sunday — there’s a strong possibility of showers.
A slight warm-up is coming on Friday.