Pop-Up Showers Possible Today
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
Some much-needed moisture is headed our way, which is evident by the cloud cover in the area.
Winds are out of the southeast in Sacramento and out of the east in Stockton this morning.
Temperatures are about one to five degrees warmer than they were at this time yesterday.
Expect some pop-up spring showers in the Sacramento area. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where they will occur.
Later in the week — Friday through Sunday — there’s a strong possibility of showers.
A slight warm-up is coming on Friday.