Kehriotis Drops Out Of Race To Buy Majority Stake In Kings
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Kings minority owner John Kehriotis says he is dropping out of the race to buy the majority stake of the team.
Kehriotis, a developer who owns 12 percent of the team, had said he had a plan to use private financing to buy the team and build an arena. He set Friday as the deadline for his investors to commit, but he said they didn’t.
Kehriotis owns operates the downtown Embassy Suites near Tower Bridge.