Kehriotis Drops Out Of Race To Buy Majority Stake In Kings
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Kings minority owner John Kehriotis says he is dropping out of the race to buy the majority stake of the team.
Kehriotis, a developer who owns 12 percent of the team, had said he had a plan to use private financing to buy the team and build an arena. He set Friday as the deadline for his investors to commit, but he said they didn’t.
Kehriotis owns operates the downtown Embassy Suites near Tower Bridge.