Kehriotis Drops Out Of Race To Buy Majority Stake In Kings
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Kings minority owner John Kehriotis says he is dropping out of the race to buy the majority stake of the team.
Kehriotis, a developer who owns 12 percent of the team, had said he had a plan to use private financing to buy the team and build an arena. He set Friday as the deadline for his investors to commit, but he said they didn’t.
Kehriotis owns operates the downtown Embassy Suites near Tower Bridge.