Kehriotis Drops Out Of Race To Buy Majority Stake In Kings
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Kings minority owner John Kehriotis says he is dropping out of the race to buy the majority stake of the team.
Kehriotis, a developer who owns 12 percent of the team, had said he had a plan to use private financing to buy the team and build an arena. He set Friday as the deadline for his investors to commit, but he said they didn’t.
Kehriotis owns operates the downtown Embassy Suites near Tower Bridge.