Kehriotis Drops Out Of Race To Buy Majority Stake In Kings
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Kings minority owner John Kehriotis says he is dropping out of the race to buy the majority stake of the team.
Kehriotis, a developer who owns 12 percent of the team, had said he had a plan to use private financing to buy the team and build an arena. He set Friday as the deadline for his investors to commit, but he said they didn’t.
Kehriotis owns operates the downtown Embassy Suites near Tower Bridge.