Lightning May Have Caused Fire On Roof Of Sacramento County Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Lightning could be to blame for a huge hole in the roof of a Sacramento County home.
Firefighters were called out to a home on Stallion Way Saturday night during the lighting storm after the roof caught fire.
Sacramento Metro Fire Department officials say they are still trying to determine whether or not the fire was caused by lightning.