Lightning May Have Caused Fire On Roof Of Sacramento County Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Lightning could be to blame for a huge hole in the roof of a Sacramento County home.
Firefighters were called out to a home on Stallion Way Saturday night during the lighting storm after the roof caught fire.
Sacramento Metro Fire Department officials say they are still trying to determine whether or not the fire was caused by lightning.