Man Stabbed While Walking In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man was stabbed while walking through south Sacramento overnight is recovering in the hospital.
Sheriff’s deputies say the man was near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard when he was approached by two men and a woman. They got into some kind of argument that ended with the man getting stabbed.
The man walked to his nearby apartment complex and neighbors called 9-1-1. He is expected to survive.
Deputies say the victim was drunk during the attack.