Man Stabbed While Walking In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man was stabbed while walking through south Sacramento overnight is recovering in the hospital.
Sheriff’s deputies say the man was near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard when he was approached by two men and a woman. They got into some kind of argument that ended with the man getting stabbed.
The man walked to his nearby apartment complex and neighbors called 9-1-1. He is expected to survive.
Deputies say the victim was drunk during the attack.