Man Stabbed While Walking In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man was stabbed while walking through south Sacramento overnight is recovering in the hospital.
Sheriff’s deputies say the man was near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard when he was approached by two men and a woman. They got into some kind of argument that ended with the man getting stabbed.
The man walked to his nearby apartment complex and neighbors called 9-1-1. He is expected to survive.
Deputies say the victim was drunk during the attack.