Man Stabbed While Walking In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man was stabbed while walking through south Sacramento overnight is recovering in the hospital.
Sheriff’s deputies say the man was near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard when he was approached by two men and a woman. They got into some kind of argument that ended with the man getting stabbed.
The man walked to his nearby apartment complex and neighbors called 9-1-1. He is expected to survive.
Deputies say the victim was drunk during the attack.