Man Stabbed While Walking In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man was stabbed while walking through south Sacramento overnight is recovering in the hospital.
Sheriff’s deputies say the man was near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard when he was approached by two men and a woman. They got into some kind of argument that ended with the man getting stabbed.
The man walked to his nearby apartment complex and neighbors called 9-1-1. He is expected to survive.
Deputies say the victim was drunk during the attack.