Driver Killed In Crash On Capital City Freeway
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver was killed when their truck left the road and hit a tree in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around 7:12 a.m. on northbound Capital City Freeway near Highway 160. The truck left the road and hit a tree in the center divide.
“Right now, the roadway conditions are very wet. The speed and the wet roadway probably has some kind of contributing factor to this crash,” said CHP Ofc. Liz Dutton.
The crash affected north and southbound lanes.
Click here for the latest freeway conditions.