Driver Killed In Crash On Capital City Freeway
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver was killed when their truck left the road and hit a tree in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around 7:12 a.m. on northbound Capital City Freeway near Highway 160. The truck left the road and hit a tree in the center divide.
“Right now, the roadway conditions are very wet. The speed and the wet roadway probably has some kind of contributing factor to this crash,” said CHP Ofc. Liz Dutton.
The crash affected north and southbound lanes.
Click here for the latest freeway conditions.