Driver Killed In Crash On Capital City Freeway
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver was killed when their truck left the road and hit a tree in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around 7:12 a.m. on northbound Capital City Freeway near Highway 160. The truck left the road and hit a tree in the center divide.
“Right now, the roadway conditions are very wet. The speed and the wet roadway probably has some kind of contributing factor to this crash,” said CHP Ofc. Liz Dutton.
The crash affected north and southbound lanes.
Click here for the latest freeway conditions.