Driver Killed In Crash On Capital City Freeway
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver was killed when their truck left the road and hit a tree in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around 7:12 a.m. on northbound Capital City Freeway near Highway 160. The truck left the road and hit a tree in the center divide.
“Right now, the roadway conditions are very wet. The speed and the wet roadway probably has some kind of contributing factor to this crash,” said CHP Ofc. Liz Dutton.
The crash affected north and southbound lanes.
Click here for the latest freeway conditions.