Driver Killed In Crash On Capital City Freeway
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver was killed when their truck left the road and hit a tree in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around 7:12 a.m. on northbound Capital City Freeway near Highway 160. The truck left the road and hit a tree in the center divide.
“Right now, the roadway conditions are very wet. The speed and the wet roadway probably has some kind of contributing factor to this crash,” said CHP Ofc. Liz Dutton.
The crash affected north and southbound lanes.
Click here for the latest freeway conditions.