Teen Suspect Arrested In Rape, Beating Of 64-Year-Old Sacramento Woman (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
“When I learned he was 15, I couldn’t believe it,” the man said.
“I think it shocks the conscious somewhat to think of somebody so young committing such a violent crime,” Sacramento County sheriff’s Sgt. Jason Ramos said.
Deputies say the unnamed teenager doesn’t have much of a criminal record, but they will compare his DNA with other assaults in the area.
“There’s always the potential that he could be connected to unsolved sexual assault cases,” said Ramos.
“He’s a kid. And to commit a horrible crime, a heinous crime like this, it’s unbelievable,” the victim’s son said.
The victim’s son is still coming to terms with what a kid could be capable of doing.
“He’s a menace to society,” he said.
The teen faces felony charges.