Teen Suspect Arrested In Rape, Beating Of 64-Year-Old Sacramento Woman (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
“When I learned he was 15, I couldn’t believe it,” the man said.
“I think it shocks the conscious somewhat to think of somebody so young committing such a violent crime,” Sacramento County sheriff’s Sgt. Jason Ramos said.
Deputies say the unnamed teenager doesn’t have much of a criminal record, but they will compare his DNA with other assaults in the area.
“There’s always the potential that he could be connected to unsolved sexual assault cases,” said Ramos.
“He’s a kid. And to commit a horrible crime, a heinous crime like this, it’s unbelievable,” the victim’s son said.
The victim’s son is still coming to terms with what a kid could be capable of doing.
“He’s a menace to society,” he said.
The teen faces felony charges.