Teen Suspect Arrested In Rape, Beating Of 64-Year-Old Sacramento Woman (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
“When I learned he was 15, I couldn’t believe it,” the man said.
“I think it shocks the conscious somewhat to think of somebody so young committing such a violent crime,” Sacramento County sheriff’s Sgt. Jason Ramos said.
Deputies say the unnamed teenager doesn’t have much of a criminal record, but they will compare his DNA with other assaults in the area.
“There’s always the potential that he could be connected to unsolved sexual assault cases,” said Ramos.
“He’s a kid. And to commit a horrible crime, a heinous crime like this, it’s unbelievable,” the victim’s son said.
The victim’s son is still coming to terms with what a kid could be capable of doing.
“He’s a menace to society,” he said.
The teen faces felony charges.