Teen Suspect Arrested In Rape, Beating Of 64-Year-Old Sacramento Woman (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
“When I learned he was 15, I couldn’t believe it,” the man said.
“I think it shocks the conscious somewhat to think of somebody so young committing such a violent crime,” Sacramento County sheriff’s Sgt. Jason Ramos said.
Deputies say the unnamed teenager doesn’t have much of a criminal record, but they will compare his DNA with other assaults in the area.
“There’s always the potential that he could be connected to unsolved sexual assault cases,” said Ramos.
“He’s a kid. And to commit a horrible crime, a heinous crime like this, it’s unbelievable,” the victim’s son said.
The victim’s son is still coming to terms with what a kid could be capable of doing.
“He’s a menace to society,” he said.
The teen faces felony charges.