Group Taking WWII Vets To Washington D.C. To Visit War Memorial
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Decades after serving our country, local World War II veterans are getting a chance to visit the Washington D.C. memorial.
A local Northern California group is making the trip possible as a way to honor these veterans.
A group from Honor Flight Northern California is preparing for a historic trip. It’s a trip to see the World War II memorial, which was built in 2004.
With the help of this group and volunteer guardians, World War II veterans will honored one more time.