Group Taking WWII Vets To Washington D.C. To Visit War Memorial
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Decades after serving our country, local World War II veterans are getting a chance to visit the Washington D.C. memorial.
A local Northern California group is making the trip possible as a way to honor these veterans.
A group from Honor Flight Northern California is preparing for a historic trip. It’s a trip to see the World War II memorial, which was built in 2004.
With the help of this group and volunteer guardians, World War II veterans will honored one more time.