Group Taking WWII Vets To Washington D.C. To Visit War Memorial
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Decades after serving our country, local World War II veterans are getting a chance to visit the Washington D.C. memorial.
A local Northern California group is making the trip possible as a way to honor these veterans.
A group from Honor Flight Northern California is preparing for a historic trip. It’s a trip to see the World War II memorial, which was built in 2004.
With the help of this group and volunteer guardians, World War II veterans will honored one more time.