Road Closed After Truck Crashes Into Power Pole In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up in Sacramento after a truck hit a power pole and brought power lines onto the road.
The crash happened at the corner of 16th and F Streets. It’s a main area where people get onto Interstate 80. Police say the woman lost control of the truck she was driving and it hit a power pole, causing power lines to fall into the roadway.
The driver said it was a scary situation.
“It was so fast. It was so fast. It turned I didn’t see the pole, all I heard was the crash, crash,” said the woman. “’Oh, we should probably run away from the truck.’”
The driver was shaken up, but is not hurt.
It’s unknown if the woman will have the truck towed or if it will be impounded.