Road Closed After Truck Crashes Into Power Pole In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up in Sacramento after a truck hit a power pole and brought power lines onto the road.
The crash happened at the corner of 16th and F Streets. It’s a main area where people get onto Interstate 80. Police say the woman lost control of the truck she was driving and it hit a power pole, causing power lines to fall into the roadway.
The driver said it was a scary situation.
“It was so fast. It was so fast. It turned I didn’t see the pole, all I heard was the crash, crash,” said the woman. “’Oh, we should probably run away from the truck.’”
The driver was shaken up, but is not hurt.
It’s unknown if the woman will have the truck towed or if it will be impounded.