Road Closed After Truck Crashes Into Power Pole In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up in Sacramento after a truck hit a power pole and brought power lines onto the road.
The crash happened at the corner of 16th and F Streets. It’s a main area where people get onto Interstate 80. Police say the woman lost control of the truck she was driving and it hit a power pole, causing power lines to fall into the roadway.
The driver said it was a scary situation.
“It was so fast. It was so fast. It turned I didn’t see the pole, all I heard was the crash, crash,” said the woman. “’Oh, we should probably run away from the truck.’”
The driver was shaken up, but is not hurt.
It’s unknown if the woman will have the truck towed or if it will be impounded.