Road Closed After Truck Crashes Into Power Pole In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up in Sacramento after a truck hit a power pole and brought power lines onto the road.
The crash happened at the corner of 16th and F Streets. It’s a main area where people get onto Interstate 80. Police say the woman lost control of the truck she was driving and it hit a power pole, causing power lines to fall into the roadway.
The driver said it was a scary situation.
“It was so fast. It was so fast. It turned I didn’t see the pole, all I heard was the crash, crash,” said the woman. “’Oh, we should probably run away from the truck.’”
The driver was shaken up, but is not hurt.
It’s unknown if the woman will have the truck towed or if it will be impounded.