Woman Facing DUI Charges After Crashing Vehicle Into Fire Hydrant
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is facing charges after driving into a fire hydrant in south Sacramento. CHP says at 2 a.m. the woman lost control of her car, hitting the hydrant on Gerber Road.
Witnesses she flagged down another car and drove off, say witnesses. Officers were able to track the woman down and brought her back to the crash where she was arrested her for DUI.