Woman Facing DUI Charges After Crashing Vehicle Into Fire Hydrant
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is facing charges after driving into a fire hydrant in south Sacramento. CHP says at 2 a.m. the woman lost control of her car, hitting the hydrant on Gerber Road.
Witnesses she flagged down another car and drove off, say witnesses. Officers were able to track the woman down and brought her back to the crash where she was arrested her for DUI.