Woman Facing DUI Charges After Crashing Vehicle Into Fire Hydrant
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is facing charges after driving into a fire hydrant in south Sacramento. CHP says at 2 a.m. the woman lost control of her car, hitting the hydrant on Gerber Road.
Witnesses she flagged down another car and drove off, say witnesses. Officers were able to track the woman down and brought her back to the crash where she was arrested her for DUI.