Woman Facing DUI Charges After Crashing Vehicle Into Fire Hydrant
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is facing charges after driving into a fire hydrant in south Sacramento. CHP says at 2 a.m. the woman lost control of her car, hitting the hydrant on Gerber Road.
Witnesses she flagged down another car and drove off, say witnesses. Officers were able to track the woman down and brought her back to the crash where she was arrested her for DUI.