Husband Drops Off Shot Wife At Hospital, Detained For Questioning
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A woman in serious condition after being shot several times was dropped off at the hospital Tuesday night.
The woman’s husband drove her to Sutter Memorial along with their children.
Officials are still trying to figure out what happened. They say the crime might have happened at an apartment in Rancho Cordova, but they’re still investigating.
The woman’s injuries were so severe that she was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
The husband is being detained for questioning.