Husband Drops Off Shot Wife At Hospital, Detained For Questioning
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A woman in serious condition after being shot several times was dropped off at the hospital Tuesday night.
The woman’s husband drove her to Sutter Memorial along with their children.
Officials are still trying to figure out what happened. They say the crime might have happened at an apartment in Rancho Cordova, but they’re still investigating.
The woman’s injuries were so severe that she was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
The husband is being detained for questioning.