Husband Drops Off Shot Wife At Hospital, Detained For Questioning
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A woman in serious condition after being shot several times was dropped off at the hospital Tuesday night.
The woman’s husband drove her to Sutter Memorial along with their children.
Officials are still trying to figure out what happened. They say the crime might have happened at an apartment in Rancho Cordova, but they’re still investigating.
The woman’s injuries were so severe that she was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
The husband is being detained for questioning.