Husband Drops Off Shot Wife At Hospital, Detained For Questioning
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A woman in serious condition after being shot several times was dropped off at the hospital Tuesday night.
The woman’s husband drove her to Sutter Memorial along with their children.
Officials are still trying to figure out what happened. They say the crime might have happened at an apartment in Rancho Cordova, but they’re still investigating.
The woman’s injuries were so severe that she was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
The husband is being detained for questioning.