Husband Drops Off Shot Wife At Hospital, Detained For Questioning
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A woman in serious condition after being shot several times was dropped off at the hospital Tuesday night.
The woman’s husband drove her to Sutter Memorial along with their children.
Officials are still trying to figure out what happened. They say the crime might have happened at an apartment in Rancho Cordova, but they’re still investigating.
The woman’s injuries were so severe that she was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
The husband is being detained for questioning.