Pedestrian Injured In Stockton Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was hit by a car Wednesday night in Stockton is expected to recover.
At around 8:52 p.m., a man was standing in the intersection of Sutter and 8th Streets trying to flag down a small, dark four-door car when the vehicle slowed down, but then sped up and hit the man.
The vehicle drove off northbound on Sutter Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.