Pedestrian Injured In Stockton Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was hit by a car Wednesday night in Stockton is expected to recover.
At around 8:52 p.m., a man was standing in the intersection of Sutter and 8th Streets trying to flag down a small, dark four-door car when the vehicle slowed down, but then sped up and hit the man.
The vehicle drove off northbound on Sutter Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.