Pedestrian Injured In Stockton Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was hit by a car Wednesday night in Stockton is expected to recover.
At around 8:52 p.m., a man was standing in the intersection of Sutter and 8th Streets trying to flag down a small, dark four-door car when the vehicle slowed down, but then sped up and hit the man.
The vehicle drove off northbound on Sutter Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.