Pedestrian Injured In Stockton Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man who was hit by a car Wednesday night in Stockton is expected to recover.
At around 8:52 p.m., a man was standing in the intersection of Sutter and 8th Streets trying to flag down a small, dark four-door car when the vehicle slowed down, but then sped up and hit the man.
The vehicle drove off northbound on Sutter Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.