Deputies Searching For Man Who Attacked Woman Running Along American River
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies have released the suspect sketch of a man who sexually assaulted a woman last month on the American River Parkway.
On March 26 at around 11 a.m., a woman was running along the equestrian trail near Watt and Howe Avenues when a man came up from behind, forced the woman to the ground and tried to assault her. She screamed for help and the attacker ran off.
The attacker is described as a white male adult in his early 20s to 30s, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall with a slender build, and a blonde, scruffy beard and moustache. He had on a green long-sleeved t-shirt and black and grey pants. He rode off on a black mountain bike with white detailing.
Anyone who knows the identity of the attacker or has information about the incident is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Sex Assaults Bureau at (916) 874-5070. Tip information may also be left anonymously at www.sacsheriff.com, by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword SSD, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).