1 Dead, 3 Injured After Motorcycle Hits Vehicle In Fair Oaks
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – One person is dead and three others were taken to the hospital following a crash on a road in Fair Oaks.
Two people on a motorcycle were traveling southbound on San Juan Avenue approaching the Palm Avenue intersection at 10:08 p.m. Saturday when it hit a vehicle turning left onto Palm, says CHP spokesperson Liz Dutton. The driver of the motorcycle, a man, was thrown 50 feet and was pronounced dead at the scene. The passenger, a woman, was thrown 120 feet and was taken to the hospital to be treated for her injuries.
The two people inside the vehicle were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
CHP has not released the identity of the people involved in this crash, nor have they said which party was at fault.