1 Dead, 3 Injured After Motorcycle Hits Vehicle In Fair Oaks
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – One person is dead and three others were taken to the hospital following a crash on a road in Fair Oaks.
Two people on a motorcycle were traveling southbound on San Juan Avenue approaching the Palm Avenue intersection at 10:08 p.m. Saturday when it hit a vehicle turning left onto Palm, says CHP spokesperson Liz Dutton. The driver of the motorcycle, a man, was thrown 50 feet and was pronounced dead at the scene. The passenger, a woman, was thrown 120 feet and was taken to the hospital to be treated for her injuries.
The two people inside the vehicle were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
CHP has not released the identity of the people involved in this crash, nor have they said which party was at fault.