4-Year-Old Sacramento Child Hit By Car Expected To Survive
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 4-year-old boy is in the hospital after being hit by a car on Sunday.
The incident happened near the intersection of 35th Avenue and Riverside Boulevard in Sacramento beneath an overpass.
Police say the boy was walking on the sidewalk when he darted out into the road in the path of an oncoming car. The boy was hit and suffered serious injuries, but is expected to survive.
Police say the driver of the vehicle was at fault in the incident.