4-Year-Old Sacramento Child Hit By Car Expected To Survive
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 4-year-old boy is in the hospital after being hit by a car on Sunday.
The incident happened near the intersection of 35th Avenue and Riverside Boulevard in Sacramento beneath an overpass.
Police say the boy was walking on the sidewalk when he darted out into the road in the path of an oncoming car. The boy was hit and suffered serious injuries, but is expected to survive.
Police say the driver of the vehicle was at fault in the incident.