4-Year-Old Sacramento Child Hit By Car Expected To Survive
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 4-year-old boy is in the hospital after being hit by a car on Sunday.
The incident happened near the intersection of 35th Avenue and Riverside Boulevard in Sacramento beneath an overpass.
Police say the boy was walking on the sidewalk when he darted out into the road in the path of an oncoming car. The boy was hit and suffered serious injuries, but is expected to survive.
Police say the driver of the vehicle was at fault in the incident.