4-Year-Old Sacramento Child Hit By Car Expected To Survive
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 4-year-old boy is in the hospital after being hit by a car on Sunday.
The incident happened near the intersection of 35th Avenue and Riverside Boulevard in Sacramento beneath an overpass.
Police say the boy was walking on the sidewalk when he darted out into the road in the path of an oncoming car. The boy was hit and suffered serious injuries, but is expected to survive.
Police say the driver of the vehicle was at fault in the incident.