Dixon Man Arrested For Performing Lewd Acts On A Child
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – Police have arrested a Dixon man for allegedly performing lewd acts on a child.
Corey Wilkins, 34, was arrested on Saturday for committing the crimes over the last 11 years in the cities of Dixon and Vacaville, according to Dixon police.
Wilkins was booked into the Solano County Jail on numerous felony charges. His nail has been set at $500,000.
Anyone with any information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Dixon Police Department Investigations Division at 707-678-7070.