Dixon Man Arrested For Performing Lewd Acts On A Child
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – Police have arrested a Dixon man for allegedly performing lewd acts on a child.
Corey Wilkins, 34, was arrested on Saturday for committing the crimes over the last 11 years in the cities of Dixon and Vacaville, according to Dixon police.
Wilkins was booked into the Solano County Jail on numerous felony charges. His nail has been set at $500,000.
Anyone with any information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Dixon Police Department Investigations Division at 707-678-7070.