Dixon Man Arrested For Performing Lewd Acts On A Child
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – Police have arrested a Dixon man for allegedly performing lewd acts on a child.
Corey Wilkins, 34, was arrested on Saturday for committing the crimes over the last 11 years in the cities of Dixon and Vacaville, according to Dixon police.
Wilkins was booked into the Solano County Jail on numerous felony charges. His nail has been set at $500,000.
Anyone with any information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Dixon Police Department Investigations Division at 707-678-7070.