Dixon Man Arrested For Performing Lewd Acts On A Child
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DIXON (CBS13) – Police have arrested a Dixon man for allegedly performing lewd acts on a child.
Corey Wilkins, 34, was arrested on Saturday for committing the crimes over the last 11 years in the cities of Dixon and Vacaville, according to Dixon police.
Wilkins was booked into the Solano County Jail on numerous felony charges. His nail has been set at $500,000.
Anyone with any information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Dixon Police Department Investigations Division at 707-678-7070.