Dixon Man Arrested For Performing Lewd Acts On A Child
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – Police have arrested a Dixon man for allegedly performing lewd acts on a child.
Corey Wilkins, 34, was arrested on Saturday for committing the crimes over the last 11 years in the cities of Dixon and Vacaville, according to Dixon police.
Wilkins was booked into the Solano County Jail on numerous felony charges. His nail has been set at $500,000.
Anyone with any information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Dixon Police Department Investigations Division at 707-678-7070.