Forecast: Cooler With Scattered Showers In Sierra
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
Today will be a cooler day across northern California. We’ll still see sunshine, but highs in the valley will linger in the upper 60s this afternoon with temperatures in the 50s across the foothills. We’ll see scattered snow showers in the Sierra, which could amount to a few inches of accumulation above 4,000 feet.
Things get breezy later day around Stockton and Modesto, and gusty winds kick in area-wide tomorrow. A wind advisory will be in effect Tuesday for the valley from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. North winds will be blowing 20-30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
More gusty conditions are expected Wednesday afternoon, as high temperatures creep up into the low 70s again. The end of the week will be sunny and warmer, with a high of 80 degrees by Friday.