Forecast: Cooler With Scattered Showers In Sierra
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
Today will be a cooler day across northern California. We’ll still see sunshine, but highs in the valley will linger in the upper 60s this afternoon with temperatures in the 50s across the foothills. We’ll see scattered snow showers in the Sierra, which could amount to a few inches of accumulation above 4,000 feet.
Things get breezy later day around Stockton and Modesto, and gusty winds kick in area-wide tomorrow. A wind advisory will be in effect Tuesday for the valley from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. North winds will be blowing 20-30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
More gusty conditions are expected Wednesday afternoon, as high temperatures creep up into the low 70s again. The end of the week will be sunny and warmer, with a high of 80 degrees by Friday.