Motorcyclist Hit And Killed By Bus In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A motorcyclist was killed in Sacramento on Monday morning after he collided with a bus.
The crash happened on Tumbleweed Way at San Juan Road. San Juan Road remains closed east of Truxel Road.
The bus is owned by Twin Rivers Unified School District and was carrying 12 students at the time. None of the passengers were injured.