Motorcyclist Hit And Killed By Bus In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A motorcyclist was killed in Sacramento on Monday morning after he collided with a bus.
The crash happened on Tumbleweed Way at San Juan Road. San Juan Road remains closed east of Truxel Road.
The bus is owned by Twin Rivers Unified School District and was carrying 12 students at the time. None of the passengers were injured.