Motorcyclist Hit And Killed By Bus In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A motorcyclist was killed in Sacramento on Monday morning after he collided with a bus.
The crash happened on Tumbleweed Way at San Juan Road. San Juan Road remains closed east of Truxel Road.
The bus is owned by Twin Rivers Unified School District and was carrying 12 students at the time. None of the passengers were injured.