Motorcyclist Hit And Killed By Bus In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A motorcyclist was killed in Sacramento on Monday morning after he collided with a bus.
The crash happened on Tumbleweed Way at San Juan Road. San Juan Road remains closed east of Truxel Road.
The bus is owned by Twin Rivers Unified School District and was carrying 12 students at the time. None of the passengers were injured.