Motorcyclist Hit And Killed By Bus In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A motorcyclist was killed in Sacramento on Monday morning after he collided with a bus.
The crash happened on Tumbleweed Way at San Juan Road. San Juan Road remains closed east of Truxel Road.
The bus is owned by Twin Rivers Unified School District and was carrying 12 students at the time. None of the passengers were injured.