Maloof Employees At Sleep Train Arena Fear They Could Be Unemployed Next Week
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Employees of the Maloofs who work at Sleep Train Arena have been told to take off Friday and Monday. They tell CBS13 they’re worried they may be let go when they return to work next week.
At this time of year, sales staff would start working on next season’s sales and sponsorships.
The Maloofs have agreed to sell their stake in the team to a Seattle-based investor group who plans to move the team to their city. The move is being discussed by NBA team owners and league executives in New York City who have to sign off on deal before it’s made official.