Maloof Employees At Sleep Train Arena Fear They Could Be Unemployed Next Week
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Employees of the Maloofs who work at Sleep Train Arena have been told to take off Friday and Monday. They tell CBS13 they’re worried they may be let go when they return to work next week.
At this time of year, sales staff would start working on next season’s sales and sponsorships.
The Maloofs have agreed to sell their stake in the team to a Seattle-based investor group who plans to move the team to their city. The move is being discussed by NBA team owners and league executives in New York City who have to sign off on deal before it’s made official.