Maloof Employees At Sleep Train Arena Fear They Could Be Unemployed Next Week
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Employees of the Maloofs who work at Sleep Train Arena have been told to take off Friday and Monday. They tell CBS13 they’re worried they may be let go when they return to work next week.
At this time of year, sales staff would start working on next season’s sales and sponsorships.
The Maloofs have agreed to sell their stake in the team to a Seattle-based investor group who plans to move the team to their city. The move is being discussed by NBA team owners and league executives in New York City who have to sign off on deal before it’s made official.