Turlock Police Arrest Man On Child Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A man has been arrested by Turlock police Thursday on child molestation charges.
Sadik Algharazi is accused of abusing the victim over the course of several months.
Officials are asking other possible victims to come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Det. Timothy Redd with the Turlock Police Department at (209) 668-5550 ext. 6625.
Callers can also leave an anonymous tip by calling Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636 and may be eligible for a cash reward.