Turlock Police Arrest Man On Child Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A man has been arrested by Turlock police Thursday on child molestation charges.
Sadik Algharazi is accused of abusing the victim over the course of several months.
Officials are asking other possible victims to come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Det. Timothy Redd with the Turlock Police Department at (209) 668-5550 ext. 6625.
Callers can also leave an anonymous tip by calling Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636 and may be eligible for a cash reward.