Raley Field Steps Up Security For Saturday’s River Cats Game
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento River Cats are playing at home for the first time since the Boston bombings.
And although the suspects are off the street, ballparks and arenas across the country are taking extra precautions to protect from copycat attackers.
At Raley Field it appears it is business as usual for staff working Saturday’s game against the Reno Aces. Concession stands are being filled and the field is prepped, but much will soon be going on outside the gates as well.
If you are coming to tonight’s game, expect to have your purses and bags checked as you walk through the gate. The first pitch is at 7:05 p.m.