Raley Field Steps Up Security For Saturday’s River Cats Game
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento River Cats are playing at home for the first time since the Boston bombings.
And although the suspects are off the street, ballparks and arenas across the country are taking extra precautions to protect from copycat attackers.
At Raley Field it appears it is business as usual for staff working Saturday’s game against the Reno Aces. Concession stands are being filled and the field is prepped, but much will soon be going on outside the gates as well.
If you are coming to tonight’s game, expect to have your purses and bags checked as you walk through the gate. The first pitch is at 7:05 p.m.