Raley Field Steps Up Security For Saturday’s River Cats Game
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento River Cats are playing at home for the first time since the Boston bombings.
And although the suspects are off the street, ballparks and arenas across the country are taking extra precautions to protect from copycat attackers.
At Raley Field it appears it is business as usual for staff working Saturday’s game against the Reno Aces. Concession stands are being filled and the field is prepped, but much will soon be going on outside the gates as well.
If you are coming to tonight’s game, expect to have your purses and bags checked as you walk through the gate. The first pitch is at 7:05 p.m.