Suspicious Device Found Near Folsom Intersection Deemed Safe
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Police in Folsom asked drivers to avoid the area of Goodell Road and Livermore Way after a resident found a suspicious device while digging in the area of the intersection.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department explosive ordinance detail was asked to evaluate the device, which resembles an old military-type explosive, to find out if it posed a threat.
Officers have announced the object is harmless.