Suspicious Device Found Near Folsom Intersection Deemed Safe
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Police in Folsom asked drivers to avoid the area of Goodell Road and Livermore Way after a resident found a suspicious device while digging in the area of the intersection.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department explosive ordinance detail was asked to evaluate the device, which resembles an old military-type explosive, to find out if it posed a threat.
Officers have announced the object is harmless.