Suspicious Device Found Near Folsom Intersection Deemed Safe
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Police in Folsom asked drivers to avoid the area of Goodell Road and Livermore Way after a resident found a suspicious device while digging in the area of the intersection.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department explosive ordinance detail was asked to evaluate the device, which resembles an old military-type explosive, to find out if it posed a threat.
Officers have announced the object is harmless.