Suspicious Device Found Near Folsom Intersection Deemed Safe
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Police in Folsom asked drivers to avoid the area of Goodell Road and Livermore Way after a resident found a suspicious device while digging in the area of the intersection.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department explosive ordinance detail was asked to evaluate the device, which resembles an old military-type explosive, to find out if it posed a threat.
Officers have announced the object is harmless.