Weekend Weather Expected To Say In 90s
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
The above normal temperatures continue to impact Northern California as weekend highs reach into the 90s.
In many valley locations Saturday, highs reached into the 90s — which will likely return on Sunday.
A large area of high pressure is the reason for the heat and sunshine this weekend. It will stay in place for most of the week too, keeping very warm temperature in the forecast for most of the week.
Expect the start of the workweek to bring highs at or above 90 degrees — a good 10 to 15 degrees warmer than we should be for this time of the year.
For the middle of the week, a storm will pass to our east — which will bring breezy conditions on Tuesday. However, behind it, cooler air will move in and drop temperatures from the 90s down to the upper 80s Tuesday.
The cooler weather will be short-lived though as temperatures are set to bounce back to the 90s by the end of the week.