Weekend Weather Expected To Say In 90s
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
The above normal temperatures continue to impact Northern California as weekend highs reach into the 90s.
In many valley locations Saturday, highs reached into the 90s — which will likely return on Sunday.
A large area of high pressure is the reason for the heat and sunshine this weekend. It will stay in place for most of the week too, keeping very warm temperature in the forecast for most of the week.
Expect the start of the workweek to bring highs at or above 90 degrees — a good 10 to 15 degrees warmer than we should be for this time of the year.
For the middle of the week, a storm will pass to our east — which will bring breezy conditions on Tuesday. However, behind it, cooler air will move in and drop temperatures from the 90s down to the upper 80s Tuesday.
The cooler weather will be short-lived though as temperatures are set to bounce back to the 90s by the end of the week.