Winds Pick Up As Temperatures Drop Midweek
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
The warm weekend temperatures will continue into next week, giving us a warm start to the week with the strong winds picking back up.
Temperatures in Sacramento and the valley will once again be in the low 90s with winds gusting up to 15 miles per hour.
Northerly winds from 15 to 30 miles per hour will be common both Tuesday and Wednesday, with gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
A low pressure system that will push into the Rockies is responsible for the elevated winds Tuesday. It will do us some good though, dropping temperatures from the low 90s Monday down to the mid 80s on Tuesday.
The wind will relax by Thursday and warm weather will return as high pressure takes over once again. Expect highs to reach the low 90s by the end of the week.
These toasty temperatures are quite unseasonable. The normal temperature for this time of year is 75 degrees.