Man Hit And Killed By Train In North Highlands
April 30, 2013 8:40 AM
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) - A man was hit and killed by a freight train in North Highlands on Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 5 a.m. near Roseville Road and Winona Way.
Union Pacific personnel are handling the investigation.