Man Robbed At Knifepoint In Woodland Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A man was robbed at knifepoint Wednesday afternoon at a Woodland apartment complex.
The victim, a 24-year-old Bellflower resident, was sitting in his vehicle at 1180 Matmor Road at around 1:10 p.m. with the driver’s window open when a man walked up, reached in the vehicle, grabbed the wallet that sitting on the man’s lap and walked away.
The victim got out of his vehicle and followed the suspect who pulled out a knife and told the victim to back away.
The victim called 911 while the suspect ran off.
Later on, a resident found the wallet in the complex. The cash had been taken.
The victim describes the suspect as a Hispanic male adult in his early 20s, about 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighing about 280 pounds. He was wearing a red t-shirt and black gym shorts. He had a tattoo of someone’s name in cursive writing on his left inner arm that ran from his wrist to his elbow.