Possible Gas Leak Shuts Down Citrus Heights Road
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police have shut down traffic on Old Auburn Road as officials investigate a possible gas leak.
Traffic in all directions had been shut down between Antelope Road and Sunrise Boulevard, police say.
Officials say the possible gas leak is in a commercial structure under construction.
PG&E crews are at the scene as well.