Possible Gas Leak Shuts Down Citrus Heights Road
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police have shut down traffic on Old Auburn Road as officials investigate a possible gas leak.
Traffic in all directions had been shut down between Antelope Road and Sunrise Boulevard, police say.
Officials say the possible gas leak is in a commercial structure under construction.
PG&E crews are at the scene as well.