Possible Gas Leak Shuts Down Citrus Heights Road
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police have shut down traffic on Old Auburn Road as officials investigate a possible gas leak.
Traffic in all directions had been shut down between Antelope Road and Sunrise Boulevard, police say.
Officials say the possible gas leak is in a commercial structure under construction.
PG&E crews are at the scene as well.