Possible Gas Leak Shuts Down Citrus Heights Road
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police have shut down traffic on Old Auburn Road as officials investigate a possible gas leak.
Traffic in all directions had been shut down between Antelope Road and Sunrise Boulevard, police say.
Officials say the possible gas leak is in a commercial structure under construction.
PG&E crews are at the scene as well.