Possible Gas Leak Shuts Down Citrus Heights Road
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police have shut down traffic on Old Auburn Road as officials investigate a possible gas leak.
Traffic in all directions had been shut down between Antelope Road and Sunrise Boulevard, police say.
Officials say the possible gas leak is in a commercial structure under construction.
PG&E crews are at the scene as well.