Flood Warning Issued For Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for the Sacramento area, including Downtown and Arden-Arcade.
At 8 p.m., the agency released a warning for extreme Southwestern Placer County and north-central Sacramento County, which includes the city of Sacramento and eastern central Yolo County.
A flood warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported. Stream rises will be slow, and flash flooding is not expected.
Excessive runoff may create ponding of water in urban area, highway, streets and underpasses, as well as other poor drainage areas.