Flood Warning Issued For Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for the Sacramento area, including Downtown and Arden-Arcade.
At 8 p.m., the agency released a warning for extreme Southwestern Placer County and north-central Sacramento County, which includes the city of Sacramento and eastern central Yolo County.
A flood warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported. Stream rises will be slow, and flash flooding is not expected.
Excessive runoff may create ponding of water in urban area, highway, streets and underpasses, as well as other poor drainage areas.