Pedestrian Hit And Killed In Modesto
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
MODESTO (CBS13) – One person is dead after being hit by a vehicle in Modesto.
The accident happened on Crows Landing Road at Glenn Avenue, south of Hatch Road and west of Highway 99.
CHP officers are interviewing witnesses and looking at surveillance video from around the area to see what led to the crash.