Woman Injured After Car Flips On Highway 99
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after flipping her car in south Sacramento.
A CHP spokesperson says that around 2:30 a.m. the female driver was heading north on Highway 99, lost control and rolled her car near 12th Avenue.
Another vehicle clipped the car while it was sitting on its roof.
It’s unknown how badly the woman was hurt or why she lost control.