Woman Injured After Car Flips On Highway 99
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after flipping her car in south Sacramento.
A CHP spokesperson says that around 2:30 a.m. the female driver was heading north on Highway 99, lost control and rolled her car near 12th Avenue.
Another vehicle clipped the car while it was sitting on its roof.
It’s unknown how badly the woman was hurt or why she lost control.