Woman Injured After Car Flips On Highway 99
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after flipping her car in south Sacramento.
A CHP spokesperson says that around 2:30 a.m. the female driver was heading north on Highway 99, lost control and rolled her car near 12th Avenue.
Another vehicle clipped the car while it was sitting on its roof.
It’s unknown how badly the woman was hurt or why she lost control.