Woman Injured After Car Flips On Highway 99
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after flipping her car in south Sacramento.
A CHP spokesperson says that around 2:30 a.m. the female driver was heading north on Highway 99, lost control and rolled her car near 12th Avenue.
Another vehicle clipped the car while it was sitting on its roof.
It’s unknown how badly the woman was hurt or why she lost control.