Toasty Holiday Ahead For Mothers
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
It’s another toasty day for most of Northern California with temperatures running a good 10 degrees above normal this weekend.
Mother’s Day will mean another round of hot weather for the valley and foothills, with highs in the mid 90s and upper 80s.
A ridge of high pressure will keep the area hot and dry for the next two days, but changes are on the way.
A low pressure system brewing in the Gulf of Alaska will drop down and scrape the northern part of the state midweek. The system will drop temperatures back to the mid and low 80s for Sacramento and bring the chance for rain.
The rain should stay closer to the Oregon border, but a shower Thursday and Friday is possible for the valley.