Toasty Holiday Ahead For Mothers
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
It’s another toasty day for most of Northern California with temperatures running a good 10 degrees above normal this weekend.
Mother’s Day will mean another round of hot weather for the valley and foothills, with highs in the mid 90s and upper 80s.
A ridge of high pressure will keep the area hot and dry for the next two days, but changes are on the way.
A low pressure system brewing in the Gulf of Alaska will drop down and scrape the northern part of the state midweek. The system will drop temperatures back to the mid and low 80s for Sacramento and bring the chance for rain.
The rain should stay closer to the Oregon border, but a shower Thursday and Friday is possible for the valley.