Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Being Hit By Sedan
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating after a Woodland teen was hit by a sedan Monday morning.
Woodland police and firefighters responded to reports of the collision at the intersection E. Gum Avenue and Kate Lane around 7:17 a.m.
Officers found the pedestrian, a 15-year-old boy, lying on the roadway unconscious next to the involved sedan. He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center.
The teen’s identity has not been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
The Woodland Police Department is urging anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact officers of the Traffic Division at (530) 661-7880.