Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Being Hit By Sedan
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating after a Woodland teen was hit by a sedan Monday morning.
Woodland police and firefighters responded to reports of the collision at the intersection E. Gum Avenue and Kate Lane around 7:17 a.m.
Officers found the pedestrian, a 15-year-old boy, lying on the roadway unconscious next to the involved sedan. He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center.
The teen’s identity has not been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
The Woodland Police Department is urging anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact officers of the Traffic Division at (530) 661-7880.