Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Being Hit By Sedan
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating after a Woodland teen was hit by a sedan Monday morning.
Woodland police and firefighters responded to reports of the collision at the intersection E. Gum Avenue and Kate Lane around 7:17 a.m.
Officers found the pedestrian, a 15-year-old boy, lying on the roadway unconscious next to the involved sedan. He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center.
The teen’s identity has not been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
The Woodland Police Department is urging anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact officers of the Traffic Division at (530) 661-7880.