Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Being Hit By Sedan
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating after a Woodland teen was hit by a sedan Monday morning.
Woodland police and firefighters responded to reports of the collision at the intersection E. Gum Avenue and Kate Lane around 7:17 a.m.
Officers found the pedestrian, a 15-year-old boy, lying on the roadway unconscious next to the involved sedan. He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center.
The teen’s identity has not been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
The Woodland Police Department is urging anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact officers of the Traffic Division at (530) 661-7880.