Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Being Hit By Sedan
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating after a Woodland teen was hit by a sedan Monday morning.
Woodland police and firefighters responded to reports of the collision at the intersection E. Gum Avenue and Kate Lane around 7:17 a.m.
Officers found the pedestrian, a 15-year-old boy, lying on the roadway unconscious next to the involved sedan. He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center.
The teen’s identity has not been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
The Woodland Police Department is urging anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact officers of the Traffic Division at (530) 661-7880.